The perfect and easiest recipe for homemade pancakes!
1. Whisk together all of your dry ingredients.
2. Add in the eggs, milk and cooking oil. Whisk well. Don't worry too much about clumps, but ensure everything is thoroughly mixed.
3. Heat up your pan or griddle and spray with a non-stick spray. Medium is perfect to avoid burning.
4. Ladle the batter onto the griddle. I use a 1/4 cup measuring cup because I think it makes great sized pancakes!
5. Cook each side until golden brown, which is usually a few minutes for each day.
6. Serve and enjoy with syrup and all of the toppings of your dreams!